The Level One course consists of the theoretical and physiological concepts upon which this method is based. You will discover the benefits of this method and how/why it evolved from a simple rehabilitation tool to a complete body workout. You will learn the Hypopressive breathing technique and how to teach it to your clients/patients and the basic exercise routine that includes 10 poses. Each pose is demonstrated and analysed for better understanding and optimal coaching.
- The Hypopressive technique concept compared to conventional abdominal training
- Anatomical and physiological effects of the Hypopressive exercises
- Health and prevention through LPF
- Abdominal and thoracic competency assessment
- Exercises for myofascial release and diaphragmatic liberation
- Breathing technique methodology
- Level 1 LPF exercises sequence, including the progressions, transitions and adaptations
- Training methodology for the individual and small groups.
- Core competency tests
2 days – total of 15hrs
Current Health or Fitness related Professional Certification
Current First Aid Certification