Complete your Low Pressure Fitness certification and become a Master trainer in just three days!
In Level 2 you will be provided with a more in-depth and detailed understanding of the Hypopressive Technique. In addition to the initial static poses learned in Level 1 you will be taught the more advanced dynamic series.
- Anamnesis and patients initial assessment
- Session organization for LPF group training
- LPF and its relation to the postural and proprioceptive system.
- Myofascial release techniques for shoulder girdle release
- Breathing technique introductory exercises
- Level 2 LPF exercises sequence, including the progressions, transitions and adaptations
- Training methodology for group training.
- Protocols and exercise prescription
This advanced level includes a deeper and more complex theoretical understanding and the integration of complementary tools with the practical routine.
- Neurodynamics integrated into LPF
- Physiologic effects of hypoxia and the LPF breathing technique
- Pelvic-perineal biomechanics
- Pelvic floor pathologies in sports performance
- The use of complementary training tools in LPF to enhance its benefits.
- Myofascial release techniques for the LPF sessions
- Level 3 LPF exercises sequence, including the progressions, transitions and adaptations.
Current Health or Fitness related Professional Certification
Current First Aid Certification
In all of our courses students will be provided with an illustrated handbook of information studied at each level.
Upon the satisfactory evaluation of the student’s knowledge, ability and competence through an online exam, a certification as a Low Pressure Fitness Master instructor will be issued.
Also, all certified instructors will be included in the contact database of Low Pressure Fitness Australia made available to people looking for a LPF professional in their area. Students and certified instructors can also be part of our international forum to ask questions and share experiences.
Cost: Early Bird discount for this course is available until July 31st. From August 1st the price of the course will increase to $ 1.350
Payment plans available. For terms and conditions contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org